Pathway To Retire
Specializing in financial planning that is custom built for you!
Welcome Tom Collins Visitors!
Our Pathway To Retire is located in the Tom Collins Office, as such we thought it was only right for us to introduce ourselves to you. We would love for the opportunity to find out more about your financial plans and see how our team at Pathway To Retire can help you on your path to financial freedom and a stress-free retirement.
Our mission drives us to do everything possible to expand our client’s financial scope, plans, and knowledge. We do that by focused plans built specifically for each client and their lifestyle. We update their plans for whatever happens in their lives, and by making sure our clients are put first before anything else. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate. We follow four simple values:
- People Matter- We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of the utmost respect and honor.
- Communication Matters- We believe that communication with our clients, and partners builds and maintains trust and transparency that is necessary for our business relationships to reach their full potential.
- Integrity Matters- We believe that good service is practical and exceptional service is necessary for the pursuit of business excellence.
- Service Matters-We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we must conduct our business in a way that puts suitability, and ethical practices as a center stone in our daily work.
Plan Your Future
- Retirement Planning- No matter where you are in life, we can provide you the guidance, tools, and services to help prepare for retirement on your terms.
- Lifestyle Planning- Lifestyle matters look at how to balance work and leisure efficiently, how to make smart choices for the future, as well as many other items regarding how to help you enjoy the journey.
- Tax Planning- Understanding how tax strategies are used to manage your tax bill should be a major part of any reliable financial approach.
- Affordable Healthcare-
Pave Your Future
- Money Management- One of the keys to a reliable financial strategy is spending less than you take in, and then finding a way to put your excess to work.
- Income Strategies- Learn about income strategies for guaranteed lifetime income that can help you maintain your lifestyle now and in retirement.
- Annuities- Are you in or near retirement? Learn how annuities can help generate a reliable stream of income or increase your current savings.
- Social Security Optimization- We can help you understand your Social Security benefits and educate you on how you can maximize those retirement benefits.
- Investment Strategies- Investing is about proper planning to achieve your financial goals: retirement, paying college, or just providing for your family.
Protect Your Future
- Life Insurance- A reliable insurance strategy could help protect you and your family from the financial consequences of major life events.
- Long-Term Care- Chances are you could live well into your 80s and 90s, or longer. A long life greatly increases the likelihood you’ll require long-term health care.
- Estate Maximization- Effective estate management enables you to manage your affairs during your lifetime and control the distribution of your wealth after death.
- Employee Benefits- Creating a plan that balances the goals of both the organization and its employees requires thorough analysis and review of benefit options and costs.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Schedule a no obligation 15 minute appointment today to start your financial journey.
Here are a few resources to check out!
Find out how it truly is possible to accumulate money that can be accessed tax free…but only if it is done properly. This fun-to-read book reveals exactly how this concept works and should be required reading for every American.
Nearly every person who reads this book wants to schedule a meeting with the person who gave it to them to discuss how insurance products can enhance retirement.
Digital Download Financial Planning 101
Wanting to start to get your finances in order? The first step to planning for your financial success is to start with the basic, make a budget, make a savings goal. We have created a digital download that makes this easy.